skip mobile navigation
Aa Aa Aa

The Loop

Stay in The Loop. Find out what's
happening in the Fox Valley Region
through the Community Foundation.

2023 Scholarship applications now available!

For 2023, the Community Foundation has more than $1 million in scholarships for students pursuing higher education!

The Community Foundation’s new Scholarship Portal is open for students to create accounts, sign in, and apply for scholarships. This new platform is easier to navigate, which means applications are easier to fill out.

However, creating successful scholarship applications still takes time and effort. That’s why we’ve put simple steps on our “Scholarships: Start Here” page, so students can begin searching for the scholarships they are eligible for, review all application deadlines, and enter the Scholarship Portal to create an account and apply.

We also have a new Frequently Asked Questions resource for both applicants and scholarship recipients. And for students who want to make their applications stand out and shine, we’ve put together Eight Winning Strategies for filling out applications.

Our team is here to help. You can email us and we will respond during office hours (8 am-4 pm, Monday through Friday).

Happy applying!

Iida Berg, Scholarship Manager

Through the generosity of people, businesses and organizations passionate about helping students achieve their education dreams, we have more than $1 million in scholarships available each year to students from 60 schools, available for high school seniors, college and nontraditional students and K-12 art and music camps and lessons. Apply online for scholarships!