What We Do
We award grants from charitable funds created by individuals, families, businesses and organizations to benefit nonprofit organizations doing personally meaningful work in the Fox Valley Region, statewide, nationwide and even globally. These grants that are recommended by our donors represent 90% of our total annual grants.
- Last year, donors recommended about 90% of the $28.6 million awarded from charitable funds managed by the Foundation.
- Donors can give through their funds to accomplish a great variety of charitable goals including:
- Make an annual gift to a place of worship.
- Provide scholarships to high school students.
- Improve a park or provide access to health care and arts opportunities.
- Benefit a college alma mater.
- Enhance job training programs, help a library, build affordable housing.
- Support a child’s or grandchild’s school – public or parochial.
- Even give to charities in other states.
- Support Fox Valley charities when living elsewhere.