Domestic abuse and domestic violence cases have exploded in the Fox Valley. It’s happening to people in all races, ages, religions, economic status, and it’s happening to people you and I might know – to people in our neighborhoods, in our schools and churches, in our workplaces, perhaps even in your home.
This episode may be difficult to hear. Our hope is that we can have a conversation about domestic violence and abuse.
- Loop Post – Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs celebrate expanded facility
- Loop Post – Voices of Men Encourages Action to Stop Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Harbor House, Outagamie & Calumet County
- Diverse & Resilient’s Room to Be Safe Anti-violence Program, Statewide, headquartered in Appleton
- Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services, Winnebago County
- Reach Counseling, Winnebago county
- Safe Haven, Shawano County
- CAP Services Domestic Violence Outreach Services, Waupaca County, headquartered in Stevens Point.
- Wise Women Gathering Place
- We All Rise
- Safe Harbor, Sheboygan
We’re on the air! Listen on The Avenue 91.9
More ways to connect with us:
Have an idea for our next podcast? Email us your suggestion!