Who doesn’t need help funding their dreams? For students pursuing post-high school education, the Community Foundation will award more than $1.7 million in scholarships in 2024 to students from more than 70 high schools. We offer scholarships to high school seniors, college and nontraditional students, and K-12 art and music camps and lessons.
It’s all possible through the generosity of our donors, who set up scholarships for many different reasons, like remembering a loved one or paying tribute to their alma mater. We have more than 200 of these funds, making us one of the largest scholarship providers in our region. In this episode, we explore how students can get started making their dreams come true!
Listen to Scholarships: Making Futures Bright!
Resources and Links:
- List of Community Foundation Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Portal
- Winning Application Strategies
- Appleton Education Foundation’s Scholarship Opportunities
- Women’s Fund for the Fox Valley’s Scholarship Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Create Your Own Scholarship Fund
Community Foundation Articles and Podcasts:
- Podcast: Gresham’s Hope
- Scholarship Helps Others Fulfill Life Cut Short
- Three Students Awarded Significant Music Scholarships Through The Foundation
- $1 Million Fund Means Gresham Grads Can Get A $3,250 Scholarship
- Scholarship Recipient Pays It Forward
- Scholarship Fund For Chilton Friend Honors His Memory
We’re on the air! Listen on The Avenue 91.1
More ways to connect with us:
Have an idea for our next podcast? Email us your suggestion!