How do we make our local nonprofit organizations in the Fox Valley strong and equip their leaders with the knowledge and tools they need to serve our community? We take our leaders to school! The idea is to build better leaders so that together we can build a better community.
Leadership Institute is an innovative programs offered through our Nonprofit Leadership Initiative, and last week 15 local leaders already working in their professional capacity at their nonprofit organizations graduated from the year-long program. We couldn’t be more excited for them. Listen now to hear from the students, and the people who make the Leadership Institute run:
The Nonprofit Leadership Initiative within the Community Foundation is a partnership of Fox Valley-area nonprofits, funders, educational institutions and businesses dedicated to providing resources needed by effective nonprofit boards and executive leaders. NPLI offers a wide range of leadership, management and technical skill-building programs, as well as peer learning circles, to the entire nonprofit sector in the Fox Valley.
- Loop: Leadership Institute Providing Opportunities For Growth
- Loop: Kim O’Brien To Step Down As Nonprofit Leadership Initiative’s Leader
- Nonprofit Leadership Initiative
Congrats to our Leadership Institute Class of 2022:
- Jen Ainsworth Wild Ones Natural Landscapers
- Meherrnaz Balaporia IndUS of Fox Valley
- Brad Creighton Volunteer Fox Cities
- Cindy Flauger Neenah Animal Shelter
- Ernesto Gonzalez Jr Casa Hispana Inc.
- Marci Hoffman Trout Museum of Art
- Laura Jones African Heritage Inc.
- Megan Koehler Thern Farm/New London Heritage Historical Society
- Wendy Krueger Be Well Fox Valley/United Way Fox Cities
- Emily Lewis Fox Cities Victim Crisis Response Team
- Barb Mendoza The FRESH Project
- Harper Smith Fox Valley Memory Project
- John Timmer Bergstrom–Mahler Museum of Glass
- Kristen Trimberger Reach Counseling
- Leah Wojnowiak The Compassionate Connections Center
We’re on the air! Listen on The Avenue 91.9
More ways to connect with us:
Have an idea for our next podcast? Email us your suggestion!