Today we discuss the Fox Valley’s changing workforce and some new initiatives in the works to make sure we’re building and retaining a thriving and diverse workforce. There are lots of job openings, but we’re learning that not everyone who wants to work is able to access the jobs we know are open right now.
Covid has impacted some things, like hybrid office schedules. How do we navigate those, while attracting new talent to our area and enticing young people to stick around and not be in a hurry to look outside our communities?
- COVID-19 Grant Helps Goodwill Remove Workforce Barriers
- Valley Packaging Launches New Skills Training Program
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Toward One Wisconsin
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Retain & Train Talent | NEW North Talent Hub
- Imagine Fox Cities
- NEW BOOST™ for Hidden Talent
- African Heritage Inc.
We’re on the air! Listen on The Avenue 91.9
More ways to connect with us:
Have an idea for our next podcast? Email us your suggestion!