Nonprofits are struggling and need your help now more than ever. As our local communities and country continue to deal with a global health and economic crisis, Giving Tuesday is hosting a day of global giving today, May 5. It’s a day when we can all come together and give back in all ways, no matter who or where we are.
Giving Tuesday Now is an emergency response to the enormous need caused by COVID-19. Today focuses on generosity, engagement, and support for communities and nonprofits locally and around the world. Your donations will help to ensure your favorite nonprofits are supported during this critical time. Every dollar counts. Your generosity will have an immediate impact.
You can join in this day of unity and giving back, and gifts of all amounts are deeply appreciated. Here are some ways to do that:
- Give to the organizations you love most – every dollar is needed and nonprofits need support.
- Donate to the local Covid-19 Community Response Fund jointly established by the Community Foundation and United Way Fox Cities.
- Visit www.GiveHelpGetHelpFoxCities.org, a new online hub for those who need help and those who want to give help in the Fox Cities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Combat loneliness by reaching out to a neighbor, relative, seniors or veterans.
- Show gratitude to healthcare workers, service providers, and other essential workers who are making sure we still have the services we rely on, even at risk to their own health.
- Help small businesses by buying gift cards or writing an online review.
- Use social media to spread the word! Use #GivingTuesdayNow.
We have a new look! Learn how we flourish together here.