Summer is near, which gives many of us a chance to catch our breath and reflect a bit on our work, and maybe get some answers to questions that have come up during the year.
We all do the same thing at the Community Foundation. Anticipating some of your questions, each summer we offer opportunities to discuss aspects of our work with all of you who work at nonprofit organizations. This summer, perhaps you will be able to get answers to some of your questions through our workshops or informal discussions – and all are free of charge. So, pull out your summer calendar!
- June 12: Writing a Compelling Grant Request
- July 17: Summer Brown Bag – Partnerships and Collaborations
- Aug. 6: Meet-and-Greet for new nonprofit staff members to meet Foundation staff
- Aug 6: Navigating Your Community Foundation workshop
- Aug. 22: Summer Brown Bag – Agency Funds (for agency fund holders only).
Details are on our website: www.cffoxvalley.org/calendar.