Nonprofit Leadership Initiative Executive Director & Board Forum: Topic – Strategic Planning
5 N Systems Dr
Appleton, WI 54914
This event is open to nonprofit Executive Directors AND their board members!
Strategic Planning by Steve Kuper of Innovative Learning Strategies
Over the course of the last 17 years, Innovative Learning Strategies has sought to refine the strategic planning process to be one that is practical yet challenging for the organization seeking to focus their energies on their future. This has resulted in a nice blend of stretch strategies and tactical approaches.
The session will focus on the following:
- Why do you hold strategic planning session?
- Who is typically involved? Who leads the process?
- What preparation is facilitated prior to the event?
- Review of the Mission and Vision; is it still current? Relevant?
- Why this is critical to the success of any strategic planning process
- Identify stakeholders
- SWOT Analysis
- Cascading Communication Process
Handouts will include an overview of the discussion as well as examples of templates used in the process.