Bright Idea Fund Information Session
4455 W Lawrence St
Appleton, WI 54914
Come learn more about the Community Foundation’s exciting new approach to our Foundation-directed grantmaking. Formerly known as Unrestricted or Discretionary, the Bright Idea Fund is a permanent fund which preserves the quality of life in Calumet, Outagamie, Shawano, and Waupaca counties and the Neenah-Menasha area of Winnebago county.
This informational session will highlight the following:
- Learn more about our specific focus areas: Arts & Culture, Basic Needs & Self Sufficiency, Community Development, Environmental Sustainability and Nonprofit Effectiveness.
- Learn about the priorities within each of the five focus areas.
- Revised guidelines, grant amounts, and online applications in our new grant portal.
- A new grant process that offers early communication and brainstorming with Foundation staff.
- Regular opportunities to share your ideas with other nonprofits leaders in an informal setting.
- Grant workshops.
We are looking forward to partnering with you to help develop and support your bright ideas.