Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel, 333 W. College Avenue, Appleton
5:15 p.m. - Reception; 6:00 p.m. - Dinner and Awards Program
$35 per person; $350 per table of 10
REGISTER ONLINE or use the printable registration form. COMING SOON!
Registration deadline: April 12 (NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 12)
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: Please do NOT use the online registration when requesting complimentary seats (see question #3 in the FAQ list below). Use the separate printable registration form and fax to (920) 830-1293, send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the Community Foundation office at 4455 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton, WI 54914.
- Free entrance into the parking ramp at the corner of Superior and Lawrence Streets will be available from 4:45-6 p.m.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I receive a ticket after my reservation is made?
There are no physical tickets for the event. When you arrive at the event a name tag will be provided with your table number on it.
How should I dress?
Dressy, but not formal.
Who can request complimentary seats?
Thanks to a contribution from Kimberly-Clark Corp., nonprofit organizations may request up to four complimentary reservations for their agency volunteers of the year and their guests (and/or staff members). The seats may be offered as a thank you to volunteers and their friends or family who support their volunteerism.
- Complimentary seats may only be used by nonprofit organizations that have formal guidelines to recognize a Volunteer of the Year within their organization.
- Nonprofits must contact Jennifer Young at Community Foundation office at (920) 830-1290 or email@example.com by April 1 to provide the name of their Volunteer of the Year. Please do NOT use the online registration for complimentary seats; use the separate printable registration form and fax to (920) 830-1293, send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the Community Foundation office at 4455 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton, WI 54914.
- Nonprofits are responsible for inviting their volunteers to the event.
- Nonprofits may choose to use four complimentary seats and pay for six additional seats to fill a table of 10 at the event.
While we understand that board members are volunteers, in most cases a board member can afford to pay for their reservation to attend the event. If a board member is your organization’s “Volunteer of the Year,” then please offer a complimentary seat to the board member.
How will agency Volunteers of the Year be recognized at the event?
People that have been pre-identified by a nonprofit as an agency Volunteer of the Year will have their names listed in the event program and will receive corsages/boutonnieres at the registration table on the evening of the event. During the program, agency Volunteers of the Year will be asked to stand as a group and be recognized with a round of applause.