Thursday, April 16, 2015
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel, 333 W. College Avenue, Appleton
5:15 p.m. - Reception; 6:00 p.m. - Dinner and Awards Program
$30 per person; $300 per table of 10
REGISTER ONLINE or use the printable registration form.
Registration deadline: April 8 (NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 8)
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: Please do NOT use the online registration when requesting complimentary seats (see question #3 in the FAQ list below). Use the separate printable registration form and fax to (920) 830-1293, send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the Community Foundation office at 4455 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton, WI 54914.
- People who are part of a full table reservation will check-in at the gala under the organization/group name and will write his/her own name on a blank name tag.
- Free entrance into the parking ramp at the corner of Superior and Lawrence Streets will be available from 4:45-6 p.m.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I receive a ticket after my reservation is made?
There are no physical tickets for the event. When arriving at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel on the night of the event, people who are part of a full table reservation (10 seats) will check in under the organization/group name and will write his/her own name on a blank name tag. If you have registered as an individual (not with a full table), a name tag with your name printed on it will be provided. All name tags will have numbers on them that indicate the table at which you will be seated. Ushers will be available to direct you to your table.
What is the dress code for the event?
The dress code is dressy, but not formal. Men most often wear suits and ties and ladies most often wear dresses.
Who may request complimentary seats?
Thanks to a contribution from Kimberly-Clark Corp., nonprofit organizations may request up to four complimentary reservations for their agency volunteers of the year and their guests (and/or staff members). The seats may be offered as a thank you to volunteers and their friends or family who support their volunteerism.
- Complimentary seats may only be used by nonprofit organizations that have formal guidelines to recognize a Volunteer of the Year” within their organization.
- Nonprofits must contact Jennifer Young at Community Foundation office at (920) 830-1290 or email@example.com by April 1 to provide the name of their Volunteer of the Year. Please do NOT use the online registration for complimentary seats; use the separate printable registration form and fax to (920) 830-1293, send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the Community Foundation office at 4455 W. Lawrence Street, Appleton, WI 54914.
- Nonprofits are responsible for inviting their volunteers to the event.
- Nonprofits may choose to use four complimentary seats and pay for six additional seats to fill a table of 10 at the event.
While we understand that board members are volunteers, in most cases a board member can afford to pay for their reservation to attend the event. If a board member is your organization’s “Volunteer of the Year,” then please offer a complimentary seat to the board member.
How will agency Volunteers of the Year be recognized at the event?
People that have been pre-identified by a nonprofit as an agency Volunteer of the Year will have their names listed in the event program and will receive corsages/boutonnieres at the registration table on the evening of the event. During the program, agency Volunteers of the Year will be asked to stand as a group and be recognized with a round of applause by the assembly of more than 600 people for their efforts that make the Fox Valley such a special place.